super affiliate handbook review, Super Affiliate: How I Made $436,797 In One Year

super affiliate handbook review,  Super Affiliate: How I Made $436,797 In One Year 

super affiliate handbook review  :  http://tinyurl.com/y7ry8qfb
 This book was written for the reader learning about affiliate marketing from the ground up. By that I mean the first 80 odd pages are dedicated to what I would say are the very basics of online marketing. I didn’t expect questions and whole sections about…
Have you the right mindset
What is affiliate marketing
How to do niche research
What is keyword research
Myths of affiliate marketing
etc.



super affiliate handbook review  :  http://tinyurl.com/y7ry8qfb

In my mind if you are already an affiliate making sales looking to become a super affiliate, that’s 80 pages of information that I truly don’t think you need to read. To become a super affiliate you will already know these things.
I know some may read this review and say that maybe people didn’t know about things like the benefits of the Google toolbar in 2003, however I do tend to think that this review is for the average savvy online marketer TODAY.
I’m looking at the value and insight the Super Affiliate Handbook brings to the modern marketing arena…not the much dated one from yesteryear.
Having cleared the first 80 pages, the author then takes you through how she uses overture.com (now Yahoo) to search for niche keywords and where to find affiliate programs. Overture is in fact a very dated keyword tool, and marketers now have a wide range of advanced alternatives to choose from.

super affiliate handbook review  :  http://tinyurl.com/y7ry8qfb

When reviewing the Super Affiliate Handbook I also discovered that the majority of links in the guide were no longer active or relevant. This is very disappointing to say the least.
On a more positive note, the way that Rosalind explains her thought process does make it quite simple to apply the techniques she writes about for uncovering niche keywords and choosing offers to run alongside them.
But I do have to say that it’s hard to justify manually researching for a couple or more hours we you can achieve much the same with the click of a button by using more modern day (and free to use) keyword tools like the one provided by Google or Jaaxy!
I read on to page 199 where I have somehow missed information on what domain name to buy (com/ org /info/ net/ etc).

super affiliate handbook review  :  http://tinyurl.com/y7ry8qfb

One major indicator of how dated this guide is was the section on website builders. ‘SiteBuildIt’ and other such paid website builders are recommended, but all marketers in 2012 know that the easiest and most competent website builder is WordPress. Especially when you consider that it is free!
The last ⅓ of the Super Affiliate Handbook is focused around activities to market your online business and building credibility. Honesty in your writing with examples like “don’t quote the health ingredients but say how great it made you feel” show that Rosalind was indeed empathetic to her reader and was connecting to their level.

super affiliate handbook review  :  http://tinyurl.com/y7ry8qfb








make money online, affiliate marketing, internet marketing, super affiliate, how to be a super affiliate, affiliate commissions, affiliate marketer, how to become an affiliate marketer, affiliates, internet marketer,Affiliate marketing, internet marketing, make money online, online marketing, business, online business, business education, dot com lifestyle, driving with John Chow, Jaguar F Type, The OC, how to get rich, how to start an online business, performance marketing, Amazon assoicate program, affiliate program,online business, alex becker, make money online, marketing, million dollar business, poor business, how to start an online business,

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Search Results Mi40X Review - Truth Of Building Muscle

betting system / Unique FREE Football Betting System

How To Easily get Loads Of Cash On Demand Using My A To Z Sales Strategies